BEFORE YOU BEGIN: Do you need accomodations?
If you’re in need of, concerned about, or curious regarding any sort of accommodation you may need – please contact our support. You can do this right now before signing up, or committing, to anything – click here to contact support.
STEP 1: Introductory Video
Get familiar with your initial account setup and some of the course basics.
STEP 2: Review Our Documentation
Please review some of our documentation including:
- Code of Conduct
- Dislcaimer/Please Note: Our course utilizes a learning platform called Moodle. When you sign up you’ll be creating a Moodle account. All our curriculum, grading, and more are completed using Moodle. We host Moodle on our own servers, not Moodle’s.
STEP 3: Review Our Technical Requirements
- Operating system capable of running a modern version (from 2019 or later) of…
- Google Chrome (recommended)
- Mozilla Firefox
- 5mb/s internet speed or higher
- Authenticator app (used for mandatory 2-factor authentication)
- On a smartphone or tablet app (Android or iOS)
- Using a PC/Mac app (ie Authy)
- Applicable browser extension
STEP 4: Sign Up
Once you’ve reviewed everything, all that’s left to do is sign-up. Click here to sign-up!